Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing & Dip

raspberry-poppyseed.png
raspberry-poppyseed.png
raspberry-poppyseed-back.png
raspberry-poppyseed.png
raspberry-poppyseed.png
raspberry-poppyseed-back.png

Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing & Dip

3.00

If I had to pick one fruit to live on, it would be raspberries. They are sweet and tart, loaded with good food energy, and they are fun to pick: one in the pail. one in my mouth. Repeat. 

With this versatile mix, pure raspberry powder and poppy seeds turn into a instant fruity-sweet dressing for spinach, fruit, or mixed green salads. Just shake the mix with 4 Tablespoons vinegar and 2/3 cup oil. (I like red wine vinegar and safflower oil.)

Stir mix into 2 cups (1 pint) sour cream for a delicious snack dip for fruit, chocolate-covered pretzels, and chips. Or blend into 8 oz cream cheese for a good-morning bagel spread.

To make a creamy base for fruit pizza--stir mix into 4 oz. sour cream and 4 oz cream cheese. Spread on a baked and cooled sugar cookie 'pizza crust'. Decorate with fruit: halved strawberries, sliced kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, etc.

3.5 oz (10g) packet makes 2 cups dip. Keeps for a week in the refrigerator. Salad dressing keeps longer in a sealed jar.

To make a Vegan Dip, blend package ingredients with 16 ounces of Toffuti Sour Supreme. Chill for 12 hours. Serve with crackers, chips and vegetables.

 

Quantity:
Add To Cart

Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 11/2 tsp dry mix. Servings per pkg 16 Amount per serving: Calories 30, Calories from Fat 1, Total Fat .3g (0%), Cholesterol 0mg (0%), Sodium 51mg (2%), Total Carbohydrate 6g (2%), Dietary Fiber .1g (4%), Sugars 1g, Protein .1g. Not a significant source of calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C or iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. No MSG, aspartame or preservatives.

Ingredients
Sugar, poppy seeds, raspberries, salt, spices.